More articles that I have kept open in my browser for the last week - to read when I need a break from the monotony of work;
- Ride along w/ Wired magazine on the first Virgin America flights (and see how Geeky air travel has become)
- How to (physically) hack a high security lock
- FAA puts new ground surveillance radar goes into service early at O'Hare
- Hypersonic's - getting closer than many believe
- Rising age of US military aircraft attracting attention (due to maintainability)
Air Force Requests Billions to Modernize Crumbling Base Infrastructure - Dubbed the Air Force infrastructure investment strategy, the service wil lput money toward the effort starting next year.
15 hours ago