More articles that I have kept open in my browser for the last week - to read when I need a break from the monotony of work;
- Ride along w/ Wired magazine on the first Virgin America flights (and see how Geeky air travel has become)
- How to (physically) hack a high security lock
- FAA puts new ground surveillance radar goes into service early at O'Hare
- Hypersonic's - getting closer than many believe
- Rising age of US military aircraft attracting attention (due to maintainability)
Why the U.S. Navy Loves Big Aircraft Carriers - A new RAND Corporation study has concluded that bigger aircraft carriers such as the Gerald R. Ford-class are more effective and more survivable than small...
1 hour ago