20080603

I found my Dayton pictures!


Boeing Bird of Prey, originally uploaded by rob-the-org.

I had this set of pictures (and there are several more than what I have posted to Flickr so far) that was MIA somewhere on one of my PC's.

They were taken when we blew threw OH - on the drive out to Phoenix in 2004, so they would have been on my older laptop or my big desktop. But I couldn't find them.

Obviously - I finally found them (they were in the Shared Pictures directory - because I put them somewhere that Pam could get to them since she always says she never sees the pictures I take), and have started to post them.

And I have found a really quick way to get hits/views on your picture - is to include a Star Trek reference in the tags/descriptions. Because there is a Star Trek fan site - http://trekweb.com searches Flickr for Star Trek related pictures. And in the course of a couple of hours - I had over a hundred hits on this particular picture. Now - enough pictures of peoples cats named 'Spock' have taken me off their home page.

:(

No comments: